The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02B buggy chassis uses a skid-shaped frame. Its suspension setup uses 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with long arms, plus CVA shock units, giving the car assured handling, while left and right suspension arms and uprights are identical to facilitate hassle-free assembly. Front and rear gearboxes include 4-bevel differentials for smooth operation, and are sealed to ensure that dust can’t get inside. The top can be removed simply by loosening four screws, making maintenance a breeze. Four different gear ratios can be applied with the use of three separately-sold types of pinion gears, allowing you to match the characteristics of your car setup to the conditions at any given time. Of course, this off-road chassis also includes receiver case and motor cover to protect them from dirt and debris thrown up off of the track.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 370mm, width: 250mm, height: 160mm.
• Polycarbonate body and wing are pre-painted in PS-46 Iridescent purple/green, and pre-cut.
• Stickers have a dedicated color scheme dedicated for this model.
• The TT-02B chassis is the buggy evolution of Tamiya’s popular 4WD entry level unit, the TT-02 chassis.
• Bathtub-type frame has longitudinal battery and R/C mechanism placed flat for low center of gravity.
• 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features long arms and CVA shock units, and is combined with high grip square spike tires that provide excellent traction.
• Front and rear gearboxes have gear differentials to ensure smooth cornering.
• A wide range of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the TT-02B chassis.
• Includes 540-type motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit).
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery pack & compatible charger.