- installed slave motor with connection to a 12V DC power source
- installed gearbox and electronics, switch, connection cable
- fuse overload protection
- glued anti-vibration pads eliminate all vibrations
- handy carrying case
- drive belts
- shims for tool height adjustment
- motor anti-vibration washer
- 3 hex-wrenches for lathe adjustment
- cutting tool not included – #101081 Diamond Cutting Tool is recommended
- don’t forget to check out recommended option parts
Hudy Comm Lathes have become synonymous with the most advanced, high-tech comm lathes world-wide. What makes Hudy Comm Lathes superior is the philosophy used in their design, development, and test and production phases. To design our lathes, our engineers use the most advanced 3D CAD system to ensure the best possible performance. Then, computer controlled CNC machines produce the parts to highly accurate specs from high-tech alloys. Next, those parts are assembled by our specifically trained technicians, who then tune these lathes to final factory specifications. As a result, the customer receives, right out of the box, the most advanced, precise, and efficient comm lathe.
This lathe comes with ultra-hardened steel “V” guides but it is also available with ball-bearing guides. Do not know which type to purchase Read the FAQ. A fine pitch thread is used on the feed screw; one graduation on the feed knob corresponds to a 0,01 mm movement of the tool bit, all this without backlash. Accurate adjustment of stand positioning. Stands are produced in pairs to ensure 100% similarity, and are both keyed into a common channel to ensure perfect alignment. Plastic clips for armature are included as standard accessories. Revolutionary armature axial support. Shaft spins between hardened steel “V” guide and top ball bearing in Axial Support – no vibrations whatsoever! #101901 Hudy Axial Support available as option only. A “must have” option for professional cutting.